Sunday, June 19, 2016

Why I Promote And Sell Cloud Wicks C1 Cotton

I have been smoking over 20 years and I have intro to vape(switch) since Jan 2016 by S.P. (a vaper in Macau) I am a heavy smoker, I burn 1-1.5 packs of cigarette per day, and I since I vaping 6mg e liquid for two days... I stop craving for cigarette any more. I am not a doctor, and I cannot tell you that... is vaping good or bad for your body, I just feel good by my own experience... now I have no coughing and spitting in the morning and  I do breath better, smell better, taste better and those make me believe vaping is saving my life (same as other hardcore vapers' experience). For the vaping. We have been using diy atomizer since day one, so we need to build our own coil and replace cotton wicks every single day... During the journal we always looking for best pure cotton that fit our needs, finally we find one cotton that wicking fast... easy to work with and without strange taste in itself. Later on... W.L. (another vaper in Hong Kong) suggest to pack it as a product and this may help newcomers to get better vape experience that lead to quit smoking easier. That's why Cloud Wick C1 cotton.

via Ken Tam Photography Blog http://ift.tt/26aE4Dr

No comments: