Saturday, October 26, 2019

MIUI 11 backup not REALLY work

MIUI 11

First time use MIUI... and the latest version I am with is MIUI 11 stable(Android 10).

Last night during the final debloat process ;) , My Redmi K20 Pro got boot loop after remove the "com.xiaomi.finddevice".  As my experience... the quickest way to fix this issue is to do a factory reset then restore other user app / setting from my USB backup.

Ok lets do it.

The restore go smooth and ended with an error... the error say there are 6 files cannot be copy(not mention which). Ok... lets install the missing Chrome by hand, but Google play show it already there (but miui not show it in the launcher) and refuse to upgrade it with an error. The webview also have the same issue... :(

Finally I do another factory reset and reinstall everything one by one by hand and then the morning come.



via Ken Tam's Diary https://hkphoto.com/photographer-blog/miui-11-backup-not-really-work

No comments: