Friday, April 17, 2020

Corporate headshot photographer in Hong Kong and the change of covid-19

Behind the scenes of Ken Tam doing headshot photography in Hong Kong

I use to be corporate headshot photographer in Hong Kong, and this is my main business in my pass 20 years. Since the covid-19 I am not stuck in Zhuhai, China. I turn down jobs from Hong Kong even they really want me to go back ;). For the current lock-down period lets find something to do in Zhuhai... although here people don't need really professional headshots. But without the freedom of travel, that really only way to go.

Take care everyone, please stay safe and healthy.

... will go work for you soon.



via Ken Tam's Diary https://hkphoto.com/photographer-blog/corporate-headshot-photographer-in-hong-kong-and-the-change-of-covid-19

No comments: