Friday, August 31, 2018

Zoomable Bowens adaptor for AD200 (H200R)

Jinbei ET-1 with AD200

Jinbei ET-1 with AD200

Today I just receive the Godox H200R and it make me think of the profoto recessed flash tube system...

As my memory, I have couple of Jinbei ET-1 in store room, time to revisit and see if I can use it to simulate the zoom of profoto system, I have test this monster with a few light modifiers, included Jinbei / glow 70 degree magnum reflector and as all test result the effect is just minimal... So we now understand that the Profoto D1 / D2 / B1x / B2 is not quite Zoomable then their A1 haha

People do remind me that I can actually zoom with the s type bracket, but do they do it before? Do they know how profoto system zoom?!?!



via Ken Tam's Diary https://hkphoto.com/photographer-blog/zoomable-bowens-adaptor-for-ad200-h200r

No comments: